Tuesday 1 July 2014

Week 254 - Theme

Good morning dear crafters, I hope you all had a fantastic week last week.  Are you like me and enjoying the tennis and football?  I think my husband thinks I’ve gone mad as I’m watching more of the World Cup than he is lol!   Thank you for your gorgeous entries for last week’s “rags to riches” challenge.  There were some very inventive entries and the DT had a brilliant time visiting your blogs.  Don’t forget to come back later to find out who Denise has chosen (on behalf of Shelly) as her top 5 passionista and to find out who the lucky winner of the 2 gorgeous digis courtesy of Polkadoodles will be! 

Onto the new challenge, which has been set by Andie from Team 2 and she has chosen “things with wings”.   Quite a self explanatory theme this week, which include planes, birds, butterflies and of course fairies.  Don’t forget you can make anything you want, it doesn’t have to be a card, all creations are welcome.  As always to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers or metallic markers) and of course follow the theme.

Our generous sponsor this week is Bugaboo and they are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of 7 digis. 

bugaboo badge

The design team have worked their magic once again this week and have created beautiful cards to inspire you (please click on their names to visit their personal blogs):

Andie

Andie - things with wings

Donna

Donna - things with wings

Jane B.

Jane B. - things with wings

inside view

Jane B. - things with wings inside view

Kelly

Kelly - things with wings

Lorraine

Lorraine - things with wings

Lotta

Lotta - things with wings

Nat

Nat - things with wings

Sue

Sue - things with wings

close up of image

Sue - things with wings close up

See I told you the DT cards were stunning didn’t I!!  We hope you can join in with our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you create.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I am right up there with you girl, I HAVE HARDLY MISSED a match of footie ( I am a tennis fan too).
The footie has been brilliant (Come on France, my favourites at the mo.
Dx

aussie aNNie said...

super gorgeous designs..x

ike said...

Such gorgeous DT creations and I simply adore Sue's little bird card :-D Thank you for this Challenge.

IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Unknown said...

Stunning cards Ladies.
Chris x