Tuesday 24 August 2010

Week 65 – Top 5 passionista

Hello again, we’re back to announce the top 5 passionista for last week’s “winter blue” challenge.  Anja certainly had a hard decision as all the entries were so beautiful.  We hope it has kick started your Christmas card production lol! 

Anja really enjoyed looking at all your cards and after much deliberation here are her top 5 passionista for week 65:

Andria

image

Claire

image

Gro

 image

 Merethe

image

Pauline

image

Congratulations ladies, you can now display the top 5 passionista on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us

Passionista

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

6 comments:

Claire said...

Wooohoooo!! WOW, thanks so much for choosing my card :-)
I'm so happy to be one of your top 5 passionista's this week!!
Claire xx

Andria said...

OH Wow thank you so much for choosing my card, it means a lot. The standard of work every week and the imagination and creativity gets higher and higher. Well done to the other ladies too :)

Tine said...

Gorgeous cards ladies. Worthy winners.

Can anyone on the DT tell me about the list of winners for last week's challenge. I know it was delayed with the Aquamarker winners, but doesn't seem to have been posted at all?
X

Merethe said...

Yohooo. Tank you very much, I really appreciate it.
Hugs from Merethe

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo !! Thanks so much for picking me - it means a lot. I have only been using Promarkers a short while so this really gives me the incentive to keep practising :-)
pauline x

Gro said...

Wow, thank you sooo much once again :o)